Many companies currently invest millions to establish evermore complex enterprise software solutions, but often leave
the real value of these solutions untapped. They struggle to the common misconception that creating the system is an end in itself;
once the implementation is done, the benefit is achieved and new needs won’t emerge. The decisions and their timing for how an
enterprise application will be supported have a deep impact on application total cost of ownership (TCO), risk, end-user satisfaction,
and solution agility. At the same time, this leads to a continuous rise in maintenance and support costs. Organizations need SAP
specific expertise, robust operating methods, and tools that seamlessly enable work across a global team environment. Neuvays’s AMS
for SAP specialists provides a flexible structure that enables businesses to fine-tune application management services (AMS) to
their IT and business objectives. Neuvays’s regional and global delivery network offers access to the right resources, the right
skill sets, and the right experience to solve our clients’ most important application management objectives, anywhere in the world.
We can help clients to overcome challenges to improve application performance and achieve better business results. Our full AMS
lifecycle, from strategy through build, operate, and innovate, gives you more from your application portfolio investments by going
beyond the traditional AMS for SAP model and
focusing on business optimization and innovation, rather than just point-in-time metrics, support, and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Implementing an SAP enterprise resource planning (SAP ERP) platform can present unexpected challenges. Some
organizations struggle to attract and retain the talent required to manage their evolving ERP systems. Others spend too much of their IT
budgets on ERP application maintenance and support. Furthermore, others face difficulty building the product and business expertise
they need to wring continuous value from their package applications. Leveraging an integrated designbuild-run model, we align our
resources with your core ERP strategy to streamline implementation and provide additional
support as required. Thislets you optimize your cost savings, risk mitigation, and return on investment.
Our capabilities include:
- SAP Application development and services-oriented architecture design
- Service Accelerators
- Sap Center of excellence, strategy, and operations design
- Design-build-run SAP S/4HANA, on HANA and ECC
Why to Select McKinsol for AMS
NeuVays’s AMS for SAP capability is built on the following principles:
- Full-lifecycle, seamless business and technology services across core consulting and application management.
- Global capabilities and footprint with local market expertise.
- Significant breadth and depth of capability with the ability to integrate commodity services with high-value capabilities.
- The right combination of industry, technology, process, and full lifecycle assets integrated into our go-to-market strategy and client delivery.
- Accountability for measured business and IT outcomes that serve clients’ unique needs • Scaled for speed, quality, agility, reduced risk and efficiency.
- Standardized global operating model, methods, tools, and processes.
- Unique business model that allows us to serve clients with precision, thereby matching solutions to unique needs NeuVays provides
full-life cycle SAP AMS, spanning the entire continuum from upfront advisory services through to application optimization and
innovation. We leverage deep SAP specialization from our industry, technical, and functional competency centers to deliver
differentiated AMS results to our clients.
Our SAP technology platforms supported are:
- SAP Finance (FI, CO, FM, TRM, BPC)
- SAP Business Intelligence (BW, BO, Lumira, MDM, embedded with HANA)
- SAP Human Capital (HCM)
- SAP Digital & Cloud (Fiori, Screen Personas, Concur, Successfactors, Hybris, Ariba, HCP)
- SAP Logistics (MM, SD, PM, EWM, QA)
- SAP IS Retail and FMS
- SAP Sales & Trading (CRM, Hybris, GTS)
- SAP Security (Authorizations, GRC)
- SAP Technical (ABAP, BC, HANA DB, S/4HANA)
- SAP Industry Solutions (Retail and Fashion Management, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Utility, Telecom, Financial Services)
- Step 1 - Separation of current development/enhancements from support
- Step 2 - Layer wise structure and engagement model for support mechanism
- Step 3 - Arrive the scope for the Functional & Technical Stream
- Step 4 - Determination of current Load Assesment
- Step 5 - Determination Priority Matrix and service measurement
- Step 6 - Definition of service request management Ways of Working
- Step 7 - Check List for Sign-off
Phase 2-Set-Up Phase
- Step 6 - Formation of Team based on business function
- Step 7 - Set-up of Infra structure for off-shore and on-site process
- Step 8 - Sign-Off
Phase 3-Transition Phase
- Step 9 - Communication of Transition Plan
- Step 10 - Training and Commencement of Transition Phase
- Step 11 - Review for Service level indicator for stabilization
- Step 12.a - Sign-off-Transition
- Step 12.b - Sign-off-On-site and Off-shore operation
Phase 4-Steady Phase
- Step 13 - Commencement of Steady state operation
- Step 14 - Commence KPI Review on daily, Weekly and Monthly
- Step 15 - Initiation Service Maturity model