Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial intelligence, sometimes called machine intelligence, is machinery-demonstrated intelligence, as opposed to the natural intelligence shown by humans and other animals.
Artificial Intelligence Key Features
- 30+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 250+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Artificial Intelligence Training Syllabus
- Introduction to AI, history of AI
- Intelligent agents, uninformed search
- Heuristic search, A* algorithm
- Adversarial search, games
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Machine Learning: Basic concepts, linear models, perceptron, K nearest neighbors
- Machine Learning: advanced models, neural networks, SVMs, decision trees and unsupervised learning
- Markov decision processes and reinforcement learning
- AI applications (NLP)
- AI applications (Vision/Robotics)
- Review and Conclusion
Project #1: Voice based Intelligent Virtual Assistance for Windows
Non- Profit Organization
Voice-based personal assistant system has always seemed a little out of place in the enterprise. It is a useful tool for search, for reminders, and to write notes just by speaking it up. Intelligent Window assistant is used to create voice apps for intelligent assistant. When user needs to open any other application, he/she can use the command open. E.g. Open Notepad, File explorer, goggle chrome, this will help to open the applications. When user wants to write some messages, he/she can use command write. And for searching purpose search command can be used. It will also restart and shutdown on the command. It will detect the speech and save in the database, and retrieve from the database and executive command and delete it from database. Interactions between a user and your Window assistant skills are mostly free-form, so assistant must understand language naturally and also in context. Window assistant determines what a user wants to do by identifying the user intent from spoken or textual input by utterance. The intent maps utterances to actions that Window assistant can take, such as invoking a dialog.
- It converts text to speech
- It will assist you to find the applications easily.
- It can be used in windows and MAC for all version
Project #2: College Enquiry Chat Bot
Non- Profit Organization
The College bot project is built using artificial algorithms that analyses user’s queries and understand user’s message. This System is a web application which provides answer to the query of the student. Students just have to query through the bot which is used for chating. Students can chat using any format there is no specific format the user has to follow. The System uses built in artificial intelligence to answer the query. The answers are appropriate what the user queries. The User can query any college related activities through the system. The user does not have to personally go to the college for enquiry. The System analyses the question and than answers to the user. The system answers to the query as if it is answered by the person. With the help of artificial intelligence, the system answers the query asked by the students. The system replies using an effective Graphical user interface which implies that as if a real person is talking to the user. The user just has to register himself to the system and has to login to the system. After login user can access to the various helping pages. Various helping pages has the bot through which the user can chat by asking queries related to college activities. The system replies to the user with the help of effective graphical user interface. The user can query about the college related activities through online with the help of this web application. The user can query college related activities such as date and timing of annual day, sports day, and other cultural activities. This system helps the student to be updated about the college activities.
- User does not have to go personally to college office for the enquiry.
- This application enables the students to be updated with college cultural activities.
- This application saves time for the student as well as teaching and non teaching staffs.